Java Programmer (JP0410)
- Developing excellent quality software using agile techniques such as
Test Driven Development and Pair Programming.
- Participation in all aspects of the team – this includes daily
meetings, planning, showcases.
- Creating proper documentation to include design/development plans,
Quality Assessment, and testing plans.
- Willing to learn Java Programming Language.
- Willing to work at Alam Sutera, South Tangerang & Sleman, Yogyakarta
- Possess basic knowledge in airlines business process and rules
- Bachelor’s Degree in Computer Science/Information Technology, Physic, Mathematics or equivalent from
- Ten fingers typing, passionate learner and good communication skill
- Fresh graduates are welcome to apply
- Having ability of solving problem using proper algorithm
- having skill at least one of the following programming language : Java, VB, PHP, Delphi
- Having skill on SQL and Database
- Competitive Salary
- Health Insurance
- Excellent working environment
- Java programming & Framework training